What is Humanism all about?
Dorset Humanists have Pocket Pamphlets that explain about Humanism:
What do Humanists do?
- Think for themselves about what is right and wrong, based on reason and respect for others.
- Find meaning, beauty, and joy in the one life we have, without the need for an afterlife.
- Look to science instead of religion as the best way to discover and understand the world.
- Believe people can use empathy and compassion to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Are you a humanist? Take the BHA quick quiz to find out.